Jan 5, 2007
Dr. Bob, I, for once, have no question to ask you but just want to wish you a "Happy Hogmanay" as it's called in Scotland, and best wishes for the coming year.
Please keep up the good work and continue to provide comfort to all sorts of people.
I also just want to say that whether, throughout my life, i remain HIV negative or positive, I am 100% behind you (no jokes now!) in the fight against this disease.
All the Best.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
A Scotsman behind me hollering Happy Hog-man something or other . . . . Hmmm . . . exactly what is that tilt in your kilt, kind sir?
Happy Whatever to you, too!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.