Best wishes

Dr. Bob, I, for once, have no question to ask you but just want to wish you a "Happy Hogmanay" as it's called in Scotland, and best wishes for the coming year.

Please keep up the good work and continue to provide comfort to all sorts of people.

I also just want to say that whether, throughout my life, i remain HIV negative or positive, I am 100% behind you (no jokes now!) in the fight against this disease.

All the Best.

A Scotsman behind me hollering Happy Hog-man something or other . . . . Hmmm . . . exactly what is that tilt in your kilt, kind sir?

Happy Whatever to you, too!

Dr. Bob Please Help
Protected Sex with HIV+ Person