Dr. Bob Please Help

A couple of months ago I went to an all nude strip club. I got a lap dance from a stripper, and she did some grinding on me. The day before I got a paper cut on my finger at work. About ten or fifteen minutes after the lap dance the finger with the cut on it came in to contact with my jeans and shirt where the stripper had been grinding. There were no wet spots on my clothes that I could see, or that I could feel when I touched my clothes. I went to the bathroom and thoroughly washed my hands. The cut was very small and it had not been bleeding or anything so I figured that it was closed, but when I put handsanatizer on it began to burn. That made me think that it was an open cut and that I could still contract something through the opening. Then what really freaked me out is that a couple of weeks ago I got a small slighty pink but almost flesh colored bump on balls near my penis, it does not burn or itch, it is just there and at first I thought it was just acne or something. I should mention that I am not a sexually active person so there are not any other likely sources of infection.

1)Is this a likely scenario for HIV transmission?

2)Is this type of a bump a common symptom of HIV?

3) Like an idiot I took a piss before I washed my hands so is it possible that another type of STD was transmitted from this type of contact?

4) I know you recommend waiting three months before getting tested, it has been two should I go ahead and be tested now or wait?

Please respond I am totally freaked out and scared!

Thank you for your response.

P.S. This forum has been extremely helpful so the least I can do is make a donation to your organization.

I'll be brief. The short answer to all four of your questions is NO! The long answer is NOPE!

Your HIV risk is nonexistent. Your STD risk is nonexistent. Your need for HIV/STD testing is nonexistent. Your reasons to be freaked out are nonexistent.

Relax, Max!

Happy Holidays.

Understanding the test results
Best wishes