Jan 5, 2007
Dr. Frascino you doctors really provide an invaluable service.
Here's my questions. In your [personal] experience have many hiv positives been infected heterosexually claiming no other risk factors?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Historically speaking, present-day speaking and epidemiologically speaking, the answer to your question would be: The vast majority! Just check the statistics on the World Health Organization's Web site!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blisters After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.