Jan 5, 2007
Dr. Frascino you doctors really provide an invaluable service.
Here's my questions. In your [personal] experience have many hiv positives been infected heterosexually claiming no other risk factors?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Historically speaking, present-day speaking and epidemiologically speaking, the answer to your question would be: The vast majority! Just check the statistics on the World Health Organization's Web site!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will The Syphilis Rash Go Away?
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Is A Mild Case Of Shingles Without A Rash?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.