Let's make a bet

Hi Dr. Rob,

Ok, i don't really want to bet, but will gladly donate to your foundation. I hope you can help me out and ease my fears. I recently went to a massage parlour and a sex worker there gave me oral with a condom. She put it on using the mouth techique, and sucked for a couple of minutes. She then took the condom off to finish with a handjob but I got scared and told her to put it back on. By this time, my penis had gone totally back to it's limp flaccid state. So naturally she had some difficulty refitting the wet condom back on my penis. She finally got to wrap it around the head and a little of the penis shaft and began sucking until I got erect and expanded into the deflated condom.

Was I at risk of anything here? I'm concerned when she was trying to refit it on, that parts of the condom touched my penis and the tip.

Please let me know if I am overly paranoid about this, or if i should just fuhgeddaboudit.

- Steve

Hi Steve,

Fuhgeddaboutit! Definitely fuhgeddaboutit!

Be well. Stay well. Nol!

A New Year's WOO HOO!
Cold Sores and HIV Infection