A New Year's WOO HOO!

Just got 3 month negative ELISA and resolve not to question, second-guess, etc., but to say my WOO HOO and get on with life, with a lesson well-learned. With all we know about HIV and it's transmission, there is absolutely no excuse not to protect yourself by using a condom. I must say, however, Dr. Bob, that the only bright spot in these dismal months of wondering, symptoming, yadda yadda yadda, has been finding you and this website. You are a blessing to this earth. All I could think was that if my test did turn out to be positive, I would have a tremendous, compassionate, humorous, knowledgeable Dr. Bob there for me. You can't imagine what you bring to peoples' lives. My donation to your foundation is just a small thank you. You are a miracle. Wishes for a beautiful 2007 to you and Steve. Thank you for what you do for so many people.

K

Hello K,

Congratulations and WOOOO-HOOOO!

Thanks for your kind comments and donation. There is no such thing as a small gift of charity. I can assure you even the smallest of gifts can work miracles.

Stay safe. Stay well. Happy Health Holidays!

Scared straight
Let's make a bet