3rd time asking. Please please answer. I will send $1000 donation (A big part of my savings)

recently ordered a couple of vibrators online. The toys actually came in a box, but the manufacturer package in the box is broken. Another toy is actaully in a ziplog bag. 1) If these were previously used, what is the chance that HIV is live and active on those toys?

2) There is some white creamy stuff in the battery pouch. Could it be semen or vaginal fluid?

It would have at least taken 2 days to ship them to me.

3) Will the Virus be live that long on the sex toys?

Of course I sprayed Lysol on them before using. But there might have been a paper cut on my finger when I touched the toy before spraying Lysol!

4) Also Lysol says it will kill only HIV1 on precleaned environmental sufaces. So am I at risk of HIV2?

Thanks Melanie

Hello Melanie,

Relax! Your fears are completely unwarranted!

1. "Previously used????" Melanie, even Nordstrom doesn't take returns on used dildos!

2. "White creamy stuff in the battery pouch????" I have absolutely no idea what that was, but I tend to doubt it was baby batter or love canal juice.

3. HIV does not survive outside the body. No, it would not survive being shipped through the U.S. Post (even with the "pay more for expedited shipping" option).

4. Worries about HIV-1, HIV-2 or your paper cut before the Lysol sanitization process are completely unfounded.

Now stop stressing and start enjoying your new toys! After all, they are supposed to relieve pent-up stress, not create it, right???

Be well. Stay well.

I really need an expert opinion, please!
Scared straight