12 weeks Negative Still nodes under chin

Ive been seeing escorts for about the last six months. I have only had 3 exposeure the last 3 months

1) Escort, Oral and vaginal with condom. When I pulled out condom slipped 1/3 of the way off ( no breakage). I showered right away.

2) 2 weeks later Escort, Oral and vaginal with condom. Pretty rotuine no slipage or breakage.

3) 1 week later when to massage parlor got hand job, she inseerted her finger in my ass for about 2 min. I stoped her, this one scared me, what if she didnt wash her hands from last customer,or what if she just wiped them off?

I had Elisa Test done at 4,5 and 7 weeks and it was negative. At about 5 weeks after last exposure I started looking for symptoms and found them, swollen node under left chin, and 3 weeks later I started feeling somethime in my groin, I dont know if there swolen or Im just poking arouind looking for something. So I had a rapid blood test done at 8, 9 and 11 week it was also negative. What are the odds that I might have not turned positive yet. I had my last test at 12 weeks 85 days also negative rapid test. I thought sex with a condom on a woman was 100% safe, Is it? What about tha massage lady fingering me, is that risky. Can thinking about hiv every hour of the day make me think I have swollen gland under my chin. I read glands under the chin are about 1/4 to 1/2 inch. thats what mine weel like but I am alway aware of them. If theat dosent go away do I need more testing. I'm sending as donation of only $80 it is not alot but its what I have right now.

Your HIV risk is negligible at best, assuming the latex condoms were used appropriately and didn't break. HIV cannot permeate intact latex. No way. No how! Anal finger play is not considered a significant HIV-transmission risk, assuming the skin on the finger doing the exploring is intact.

Your HIV tests are definitive, conclusive and excessive. You needed only a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Those taken before three months are not considered to be definitive. Should you decide to take additional tests after three months, the results will only corroborate what we already know from the three-month test: you are HIV negative! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

I do not recommend you try to assess your own lymph glands. You are not trained to do so and have absolutely no way of determining what is normal and what is not. If you're worried about them, have your doctor check them out. Chances are he'll say they are normal. One thing that's for certain: even if they are swollen, HIV is not the cause!

Thanks for your donation! Eighty dollars may not seem like a lot to you, but considering it only costs 85 cents to provide an HIV-positive pregnant woman in Africa with the antiretroviral drugs necessary to help prevent transmission of HIV to her unborn child, you can see that 80 dollars can, and will, save many lives!

Happy New Year.

Is further testing necessary
Give it to Me Straight