Oral girl (calamari/ARS) can I get a woo-hoo?!!

Hey Dr. Bob, I wish I had tested sooner!! A month or so of pure terror and after all that a negative result! I didn't think I would literally woo-hoo, but I definitely did...But a note to the worried well as I myself was...I can't stress that the symptoms don't mean a thing, enough. I was in the hospital 2 weeks after an exposure diagnosed with 101 fever, swollen glands, throwing up, diarrhea no appetite and achy legs for about a week...will I ever know for sure what happened then, no, do I care? Absolutely not!! All I know is HIV is not my problem, no way no how. Thank you oh so very much for all of your good luck karma, I am on my way to paying this forward as best I can. I would love to enlighten Dubya, but unfortunately he and I have a language barrier, as I do not speak the dialect of English that he chooses to use. Haha. Thanks for everything you are amazing!!!

Hi Calamari-Gal,

WOOO-de-frickin-HOOO! Excellent news! And just in time for New Years!

As for Dubya, it appears that every day he chews through his restraints and climbs out of bed and arm wrestles with the English language and consistently loses. No doubt his middle name should be "LOSER," rather than "Dubya." But then again, he would never be able to spell loser, so . . . .

Be well. Stay well.

HIV, Online Sex and some comments
Will person experiencing ARS HAS Detectable Anti bodies in the body (ELISA)? Another question inside which will help everyone in this forum!