Dr bob please help im stressed beyond belief...donation on its way to

Hi Dr bob i need your help.. there wasnt a question that was similar to this on the forum...i hired a professinal sex worker we didnt have sex but i did recieve a blowjob from her without a condom on she was sucking me for about 2 or 3 minutes then she spat on my cock and i noticed some blood in the saliva at that point i stoped her and i put a condom on and we carried on....im worried that some of the blood may have gone into my uretha(is that what its called? top of my penis anyway) i didnt notice any blood up to when she spat on the cock and to be honest i couldnt see any on the condom when we took it off

your help would be greatly appreciated and i will be making a donation

Your HIV risk remains low, but if blood really was present and your Hoovering hooker was HIV positive, there is a theoretical risk of HIV transmission. I'd recommend you get a single HIV test at the three-month mark just to be certain you are negative. The odds are all in your favor that you did not acquire HIV from this episode. The three-month test will give you definitive reassurance, OK?

Q tip injection transmission...possible or not?
HIV, Online Sex and some comments