Q tip injection transmission...possible or not?

I do not want to waste your time but I have not seen a question like this and would appreciate an answer. Recently I went to a lady who likes to do domination and she tried some on me. There was no sexual activity so no worries there...however, she did have some q tips laying out that she then dipped in hydrogen peroxide and then stuck in my penis. These q tips were not in a bag or container, just laying out and one had fallen on the floor before she used it. My concern is what if something may have gotten on a q tip prior to her using them on me? Say a spec of blood or fluid from someone else (worst case scenerio). I have read the ways HIV can be transmitted, but wouldnt injecting a qtip in the penis be similar to injecting a needle which would be considered high risk? Or would this be different? This is where I am concerned, can you please help assess the risk?

Donna Dominatrix dipped a Q-tip in hydrogen peroxide and then rammed it up your tallywhacker????? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!! And, um, you paid her for this service? Hmmm . . . OK, but wouldn't it have been easier for you just to . . . oh I don't know . . . slam the car door on your thumb or poke hot daggers under your toenails or listen to Dubya speak extemporaneously for hours on end . . . . you know, something that would have been perhaps equally painful??? Oh no matter. Whatever floats your boat and doesn't harm others is okay by me. Regarding the HIV risk of the dick-plunging-Q-tips experience you describe, it would be nonexistent.

3rd time finger cut, CDC, etc.
Dr bob please help im stressed beyond belief...donation on its way to