Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Q tip injection transmission...possible or not?
Jan 4, 2007

Dr. Bob

I do not want to waste your time but I have not seen a question like this and would appreciate an answer. Recently I went to a lady who likes to do domination and she tried some on me. There was no sexual activity so no worries there...however, she did have some q tips laying out that she then dipped in hydrogen peroxide and then stuck in my penis. These q tips were not in a bag or container, just laying out and one had fallen on the floor before she used it. My concern is what if something may have gotten on a q tip prior to her using them on me? Say a spec of blood or fluid from someone else (worst case scenerio). I have read the ways HIV can be transmitted, but wouldnt injecting a qtip in the penis be similar to injecting a needle which would be considered high risk? Or would this be different? This is where I am concerned, can you please help assess the risk?

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Donna Dominatrix dipped a Q-tip in hydrogen peroxide and then rammed it up your tallywhacker????? OUCHAMAGOUCHA!!! And, um, you paid her for this service? Hmmm . . . OK, but wouldn't it have been easier for you just to . . . oh I don't know . . . slam the car door on your thumb or poke hot daggers under your toenails or listen to Dubya speak extemporaneously for hours on end . . . . you know, something that would have been perhaps equally painful??? Oh no matter. Whatever floats your boat and doesn't harm others is okay by me. Regarding the HIV risk of the dick-plunging-Q-tips experience you describe, it would be nonexistent.

Dr. Bob

Previous
3rd time finger cut, CDC, etc.
Next
Dr bob please help im stressed beyond belief...donation on its way to

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.