Jan 4, 2007
can chlamdydia be transmitted orally?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
To my knowledge, there have been no reliable studies that have been done to measure the actual risk of oral transmission of Chlamydia. What is known is that Chlamydia can be found in the throat and that it's becoming more common in gay men. So I'll let you draw your own conclusions from there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Do Scientist Believe The Aids Virus Originated?
- Help Prevent Hiv-positive People From Transmitting The Virus And Hiv-negative People From Contracting It
- Which Hiv Test Is More Effective?
- Whre Can You Go For Help With Hiv/aids In Minnesota?
- Hiv Statistics Fresno High Schools
- Anadrol And Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.