Jan 4, 2007
can chlamdydia be transmitted orally?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
To my knowledge, there have been no reliable studies that have been done to measure the actual risk of oral transmission of Chlamydia. What is known is that Chlamydia can be found in the throat and that it's becoming more common in gay men. So I'll let you draw your own conclusions from there.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.