60% of italians do not use a condom!

This data cames from an article published here in Italy and presents the current situation of the italians and disease protection. Only 40% uses condoms. It is not clear if it is the result of years without correct risk education or simply a voluntary reject of condom use. Many italians are convinced that protected sex doesn't give the same pleasure as making it "nature". I don't know if in US the situation is similar. What do you think will this mean for the future? Much more HIV infected?

If your statistic is accurate, and I have no reason to believe it's not, much of the blame needs to be placed on inadequate HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention education. And considering you are singling out Italy, I should also mention misinformation, such as that given out by the Vatican about condoms!

Sure, most guys don't particularly like condoms, but I can assure you they'll dislike having HIV/AIDS much, much more! (I speak from personal experience!)

We must all redouble our efforts to promote science-based accurate and very specific sex education, including HIV awareness and prevention messages. Not using a condom leaves one open to all STDs, including HIV (and unwanted bambinos as well!) To voluntarily reject condom use is to play sexual Russian roulette and risk disastrous consequences.

quick yes or no and I am set
Chlamdydia