quick yes or no and I am set

Hi Doc,

Hope all is well for you during the holidays. Here is my sitch. I went to a strip club and a stripper was grinding away on me. My concern is that maybe some of her juice soaked through her panties and maybe got on my trousers. My real concern is that I made an adjustment to my one eyed monster and hopefully I didn't touch some fluids on my pants and transferred it to the head of my monster. Is there cause for concern and or testing required? Yes or no and I am set. Also do you take donations using paypal? I guess that would be two questions.

Thanks!

Mick

Hey Mick,

Your HIV risk from the Badda Bing's Bouncing Bootylicious Babe with the wet panties (and you adjusting your home entertainment center, etc., etc.) is completely nonexistent, OK? An HIV test is not warranted, but, of course, always available should you remain worried, despite my reassurances that HIV is not your problem. (No way. No how!) If you decide to test, it will undoubtedly be negative.

As for your follow-up question, yes, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation does indeed accept PayPal donations. Just sign onto our site at www.concertedeffort.org and click on the donate tab. The rest of the instructions and options, including PayPal, are listed there.

Be well, Mick!

Happy New Year!

To my favorite Dr. at Christmas
60% of italians do not use a condom!