Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

quick yes or no and I am set
Jan 4, 2007

Hi Doc,

Hope all is well for you during the holidays. Here is my sitch. I went to a strip club and a stripper was grinding away on me. My concern is that maybe some of her juice soaked through her panties and maybe got on my trousers. My real concern is that I made an adjustment to my one eyed monster and hopefully I didn't touch some fluids on my pants and transferred it to the head of my monster. Is there cause for concern and or testing required? Yes or no and I am set. Also do you take donations using paypal? I guess that would be two questions.

Thanks!

Mick

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Mick,

Your HIV risk from the Badda Bing's Bouncing Bootylicious Babe with the wet panties (and you adjusting your home entertainment center, etc., etc.) is completely nonexistent, OK? An HIV test is not warranted, but, of course, always available should you remain worried, despite my reassurances that HIV is not your problem. (No way. No how!) If you decide to test, it will undoubtedly be negative.

As for your follow-up question, yes, The Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation does indeed accept PayPal donations. Just sign onto our site at www.concertedeffort.org and click on the donate tab. The rest of the instructions and options, including PayPal, are listed there.

Be well, Mick!

Happy New Year!

Dr. Bob

Previous
To my favorite Dr. at Christmas
Next
60% of italians do not use a condom!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.