To my favorite Dr. at Christmas

Dear Dr. Bob, I work in HIV education also with people with addictions. I understand the love you have for people, especially those who are suffering. You have made me laugh in your forum when reading the archives for advice. Your ability to lighten my heart is something I will be forever greatful. So, that being said, to you and Steve I wish the Happiest of Holidays, lots of Italian pasta, chocolate, and French wine!! May you continue to be a beacon of light to people with HIV/AIDS and those of us who care for them, Sincerely yours, Cari

Hi Cari,

Thank you for your warm wishes and very kind comments!

Steve and I wish you a very Happy Healthy Thankschristkwanzaakah!

Be well. Nol!

Is it possible (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS?)
quick yes or no and I am set