Frhliche Weihnachten from Germany!!!

Hi Dr. Bob,

I'm writing from Germany, so hopefully my English is o.k. I'm a frequent visitor to your website and a great fan of you! I admire your great sense of humour and your outlook on life in general. I would be very thankful to receive an e-mail from you once in my lifetime, because you are such a great and interesting person. However I've got also a question concerning a sexual escapade (hopefully the right word choice). I vistited an Asian sex worker who masturbated my penis with her sexy boots. I haven't done it before, but I've to admit that this 'floats my boat'. I feel guilty because I haven't used a condom and I think sex workers are usually somehow forced to do their jobs. Nevertheless I did it and I am dreadfully nervous that I might have contracted HIV in an unusual way by getting in contact with semen from a previous customer or vaginal secretions on her boots. I am circumsized, so the 'glans' of my penis was unprotected and it touched the boots directly. I had an HIV test before so I did not place her at risk with ejaculating on her boots and legs. Do I have to get tested again? Heartful Thanks for your love and support and I wish you a merry Christmas (Frhliche Weihnachten) I am a bit ashamed of my kinky fetish. Goodbye a German friend Niklas

Hi Niklas,

She jacked you off with her sexy boots???? OK, but that's not the first thing that comes to mind when someone tells me they got some booty last night. Relax, Niklas, your HIV risk is completely nonexistent. You cannot contract HIV from this type of activity, no matter how sexy her boots were, OK? So float your boat without guilt or worry whenever you want, OK? By the way, yours is far from a kinky fetish, unless, of course, the boots were being worn by Chancellor Angela Merkel who herself was being groped (again) by Bush while she was "booting" you off. Now that indeed would be kinky.

Frhliche Weihnachten, Niklas!

Help! Son has diarrhea and losing weight
Is it possible (CAN YOU GIVE YOURSELF HIV/AIDS?)