parking meter karma or just dumb luck

Dear Dr. Bob,

I wrote in that when I went to get tested I landed a parking meter with an hour time on it. Well, it certainly helped my karma because the results came back negative.

It was the best Christmas present I got. I feel like I'm alive again. I could physically feel the stress leaving my body when I heard those words "it was negative". I was so worried that I'd get some horrible news while in my car in the parking lot on my lunch break that would forever change my life. I was so terrified my life would turn out to be like some Lifetime movie (something like: "middle class white girl law student from a good family finds out she has hiv and her journey thereafter").

Thanks for all the support and laughs you offer everyone who visits this site. I've definitely learned an important lesson and will pay my good fortune forward.

All my best to you.

C

Hi C,

Congrats and WOO-HOO!!!!

Yeah, I understand that "Lifetime Movie" analogy. A major article was written about me a few years aback and the title was "Casualty of War"!!!!!!!!!! I thought to myself: couldn't they have at least used "Wounded in Action" or something like that???

Be well, C!

Happy Healthy Holidays.

Want to 69 with Girlfriend unprotected?
A BIG WOOHOOO! TO YOU!