Want to 69 with Girlfriend unprotected?

Like others let me say first off your thread provides a lot of relief to so many. Now on to my question. I have been positive for a year now and have been dating a woman and we routinely have sexual intercourse (protected). She went and was tested at the 3 mmonth mark and she figured she would be positive I assured her that would be impossible.

She was negative and now she wants to perform 69 with me unproected.

Is unprotected oral on the low end of the risk scale especially if no ejaculation occurs?

How should I explain to her that (I) would feel more comfortable if I wore a condom?

NO other STD/I's, please consult?

Thank you already donated.

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from receptive oral sex with an HIV-poz partner is 1 per 10,000 exposures. Only you and your girlfriend can decide if that level of risk is low enough to be acceptable. It would have to be acceptable to you both; otherwise the sex really wouldn't be much fun, because one or the other of you would be worrying or feeling guilty. If, for instance, you feel more comfortable wearing a condom for oral sex, you should just let your girlfriend know that having sex without one wouldn't be enjoyable for you. I would suggest both you and your girlfriend read through the information in the archives in the sections pertaining to magnetic couples (one poz, one neggie) and also HIV transmission.

Good luck!

Finger Licking Good
parking meter karma or just dumb luck