|Finger Licking Good
Jan 3, 2007
I'm a 51 year old positive female and like to masturbate occasionally. I would like to know if I taste my own juices while masturbating by licking my fingers or sucking on my dildo after it's been inside me, am I transferring hiv back into my own system and is this harmful for me?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Not harmful at all. I can't really even imagine why you would think it would be!?!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Contracting Hiv From A Carrier?
- Can Hiv Symptoms Develop After Three Months?
- Can Hiv Test Be Wrong After 1 Year?
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- Can Gabapentin Help Sensory Neuropathy In Feet?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.