|cigarette smoke kill the virus?
Jan 2, 2007
what if there is a presence of virus in my mouth, and i keep on smoking. will the smoke kill the virus?
how long can the virus survive in the mouth?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Will cigarette smoke kill the virus? No, Silly. The cigarette smoke will kill you, via lung cancer, emphysema, stroke, heart disease . . . or perhaps even all the above.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- How Long Does Hpv Take To Develop?
- What Are The Effects Of Estrace Cream On A Pap Smear Or Hpv Screen?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.