cigarette smoke kill the virus?
Jan 2, 2007
what if there is a presence of virus in my mouth, and i keep on smoking. will the smoke kill the virus?
how long can the virus survive in the mouth?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Will cigarette smoke kill the virus? No, Silly. The cigarette smoke will kill you, via lung cancer, emphysema, stroke, heart disease . . . or perhaps even all the above.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Urethra A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.