For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Bleeding Hemroids in the Sauna

Hey Doc:

Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do. As always, my years end tax deduction is in the mail to you.

Question for you... I have hemroids. The other day I was at the gym and mutual jerked with another dude in the sauna. Directly afterward, I went to the bathroom (before cleaning up) and did number two and then wiped my butt. As always, flesh blood was on the toitlet paper and now I am worried that there was possible cum on my hands as I wiped with fresh blood.

Do I have anything to worry about? Do I need testing?

All I have ever done with guys is mutual JO, but cum is sometimes present...

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey Dave,

Yes, Dave, regarding mutual J.O., cum is indeed present . . . that is if you're doing it right!

Do you have anything to worry about? No. From what you've explained, your HIV risk would be nonexistent. Nonetheless, I'd still suggest you get your hemorrhoids treated. You never know when a mutual J.O. may wind up evolving into something more!

Happy New Year!

My Christmas present
The return of The Great Worried Well of class 2004