Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Bleeding Hemroids in the Sauna
Jan 2, 2007

Hey Doc:

Merry Christmas and thank you for all you do. As always, my years end tax deduction is in the mail to you.

Question for you... I have hemroids. The other day I was at the gym and mutual jerked with another dude in the sauna. Directly afterward, I went to the bathroom (before cleaning up) and did number two and then wiped my butt. As always, flesh blood was on the toitlet paper and now I am worried that there was possible cum on my hands as I wiped with fresh blood.

Do I have anything to worry about? Do I need testing?

All I have ever done with guys is mutual JO, but cum is sometimes present...

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Dave

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Dave,

Yes, Dave, regarding mutual J.O., cum is indeed present . . . that is if you're doing it right!

Do you have anything to worry about? No. From what you've explained, your HIV risk would be nonexistent. Nonetheless, I'd still suggest you get your hemorrhoids treated. You never know when a mutual J.O. may wind up evolving into something more!

Happy New Year!

Dr. Bob

Previous
My Christmas present
Next
The return of The Great Worried Well of class 2004

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.