i dedicate to you

Dr Doc, i dedicate to you the music of andy mckee...search him on youtube.. his music beautiful.. in particular the song'for my father' please listen to the songs and hope you feel what i feel... all the best. probably the guy uve helped the most on this forum.. -a dedicator...

Many thanks! I promise to check it out as soon as I get back to my trusty laptop at Hotel Prince de Galles or my desktop computer back in Los Altos. At the moment, I'm in a trendy Parisian cybercafé and want to save my euros for another espresso before heading to Follies Bergère for a French version of "Cabaret."

Happy Holidays.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
Local testing center says I don't need to be retested