|How do you score yourself?
Jan 2, 2007
How accurate would you say your assessments are of the worried well?
In other words, and based on whatever info you can possibly use to help validate/prove it, of those people w/ symptoms that you say you believe have nothing to do with HIV, how many ever came back to you and said you were wrong and were indeed pos?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
So far I'm "batting a thousand!"
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Cold Sore How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Touching Used Condom Scared I Have AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Should I Get Test For HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Touching Vagina?
- Are Floaters An Early Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.