oral sex with confirmed pos guy (turns out worried for nothing)

Hey Dr Bob,

Today was my final HIV test and it came back negative. WOOHOO! To give a little background, I messed around with someone who is positive. By messing around I mean I gave him head and he returned the favor. To complicate the mater I had bit my cheek pretty bad earlier in the day and I had a sore throat at the time and so on. HIGH RISK!! (as far as oral goes).

A week or so later I managed to get sick and had tons of symptoms that I was absolutely sure were from ARS. Needless to say, I was freaking out afterwards. After exhausting every bit of HIV information on the internet I had self-diagnosed myself as positive. I mean, how could I not have been infected??

Luckily I found thebody and you gave me a common sense e-slap in the face. After that Ive tried to learn everything I can about HIV prevention and I volunteered at an HIV testing clinic on World AIDS Day. Its funny how knowledge, when used properly, can help calm someone down.

Anyhoo, my story aside, for everyone out there who is worried sick that theyre positive: dont self-diagnose yourself, because youre going to be wrong. Get tested and relax. Oh, and dont forget the condoms.

Thanks a ton Dr Bob! Youre my hero :)

Congratulations and WOO-HOO! Excellent News. Thanks for taking the time to write in and share your story. Hope the "e-slap" didn't sting too much! Hey, does "e-slapping" qualify as cyber S&M?

Stay well. Happy New Year.

RE.Catholic Priest.
viagra