Jan 1, 2007
I took the oraquick HIV 20 minute test at my College today. My results were negative, thank God and I have not been sexually active in over a year. Does this mean I am copletely okay?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Well, it means you're definitively HIV negative, but I'm not so sure about "copletely okay." I'd worry bout a failing grad in spelling if I were you.
Stay safe. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Razors?
- Does Rectal Bleeding Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Vaginal Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.