Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

fear of contacting hiv , pls send me the web address i must send my donation to your foundation."resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum."
Dec 28, 2006

Hi Dr Bob i m visiting your website regularly, this is the only web site up to me, can anyone get their information for their relevant questions, fears and questions. Thanks a lot Bob you are doing wonderful job. Recently i went to strip club, in October 21 , I had a lap dance over there ,after that i was scared , i didnt sleep , cant eat properly , my mind is fully occupied with fears and anxiety. I need your advice Dr Bob to console myself, these r the incidents. I went to private room along with the stripper, there I had different incidents, from that i was mad almost. 1.the woman rubbed her vagina against my penis , i was ejaculated in my underwear , in this incident i had both underwear and night pant ,if secretions come from her vagina whose HIV status is unknown and suppose this secretions went through my night pant and contact with the ejaculated sperm , is there any chance of getting HIV ? . 2. The woman touched my penis with her mouth, where i felt that she pressed my penis with her teeth; in this incident also i had my underwear and night pant 3. Finally I was asked to suck her boobs, then i sucked her boobs nipple for a while, if is there any discharge from her nipple what abt my HIV situation. These are the only incidents which i had, please let me know bob is there any chance for contacting HIV from these 3 incidents. I read many articles in your forum , but still my mind goes here and there , I need a response from you whose is working for people wellness, through that i can reduce my anxiety please send me your good luck karma .

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

Another lap dance question qualifying for the QTND (Question That Never Dies) moniker. And like all QTNDs, yours has an ATNC (Answer That Never Changes). Check the archives and you'll see what I mean.

To directly answer your three questions:

1. The short answer is no. The longer answer is nope!

2. No HIV risk.

3. No HIV risk.

Briefly put, you cannot contract HIV from getting a lap dance while you have your underwear and "night pant" on, even if you spunked them up! The risk of vaginal secretions soaking through your "night pant" and underwear is nonexistent. You also can't acquire HIV from a hooker mouthing your Mr. Happy through two layers of clothing. No way. No how. You also cannot get HIV from sucking Badda Bing Betty's Bodacious Boobs.

The only reason for you to get an HIV test (and this is reason enough) is to put your totally unwarranted HIV fears permanently to rest. Sure, I'll send you my good-luck karma (sent!), but in reality you don't need it. Spend some time reading the archives of this forum so you'll have a better understanding of how HIV is and is not transmitted, OK?

The Web address for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is www.concertedeffort.org.

Stay safe. Stay well. Stop worrying!

Dr. Bob

Previous
Problems down Under 2
Next
Triglycerides

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.