Problems down Under 2

Please help me. My question is: 2 years ago I had sex (unprotected) with woman of unknown status. 4 weeks later I developed a bad cough which lasted almost 2 months and simultaneously developed a crop of small blisters on my index finger which disappeared after 1 month. I have had recent dermatitis on my back that started about 3 months ago which is only now subsiding and my lips peel frequently. Skin biopsies have been inconclusive. I have been tested with Elisa hiv1/hiv2 tests - Abbott ASYM and Abbott Architect (approved for use in OZ but not U.S.) at 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months and 24 months + a Roche pro-viral and viral load test at 25 months - All test results are negative. I so want to get back to my old self but recently I've been having mouth ulcers, itchy skin and transient tiny fluid filled blisters on my fingers. I want to believe that after multiple testing negative outside the window period, any symptoms are not due to HIV but worry that I may be one of the tiny minority of people (Ellenberger study) who do not develop antibodies. If this was the case and I had HIV 2 it could explain my string of negative antibody and viral load test results. I really need your response as I am finding it increasingly difficult to function day-to-day. I am receiving psychological treatment to try and help me through this difficult time. Dr. Bob- please respond. I promise to send a donation. You do a wonderful job and have been an ongoing pillar of strength to me. Looking forward to your reply.

Hey Worried-Well Aussie,

Your six negative HIV-1/HIV-2 tests out to 24 months plus your negative "pro-viral and viral load test" at 25 months are completely and irrefutably conclusive and definitive. You are HIV-1 and HIV-2 negative. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No, you are not an "Ellenberger study" tiny minority of people who do not develop antibodies. No way. No how. Your "symptoms" are not suggestive of or worrisome for HIV ARS or HIV disease or agammaglobulinemia (absence of antibodies)!

I was glad to read you are receiving psychological treatment to help you confront your totally irrational and unwarranted HIV fears. I suggest you bring a copy of this post and my response to your next visit and show it to your psychologist. It may help focus your therapy. Hopefully soon you'll be able to accept the overwhelming evidence (and wonderful news) that you are HIV negative. Yours is the type of "problem" 40,000,000 of us can only dream of having!

Still terrified. Please Doc! (re-re-re-post)
fear of contacting hiv , pls send me the web address i must send my donation to your foundation."resubmitted form the Fatigue and Anemia Forum."