cut on the penis

Hello Mr. Franscino. My name is Darnell. Yeah basically my story is that I'm one of those oibsessive health concious people, and during th course of a workout I went to the lavatory and basically shook to hard. I see a small skin tear on the shaft of my penis. Unfortunatley for me I am incredibly good looking and go to MIchigan State University. I could have sex at any time should I refrain because of the risk of infection or just use a condom and be discreet? Also, how do I treat this small skin tear?

Hello Darnell,

"Unfortunately for me I'm incredibly good looking and go to Michigan State University. I could have sex at any time . . . ." Hmmm . . . apparently modesty isn't your strong suit, now is it, Darnell??? And I'm assuming spelling doesn't rate very high either (Frascino, not Franscino; obsessive, not oibsessive; conscious, not concious, etc,).

You "shook to hard" and caused a skin tear on your tallywhacker???? Darnell, all you needed to do was gently shake any remaining drops of urine off your Mr. Happy, not wrestle with it like it's a wild alligator in attack mode!

Regarding sex, if a condom completely covers the "small skin tear," you should be fine.

As for treatment, just keep it clean and dry. You can use some antibacterial cream (Neosporin) on it if you so desire.

Darnell, if you're causing harm to your home entertainment center just from a last-drop pee shake, I'm a bit worried how aggressive you might be when burping the nephew! Remember, lubrication is your friend, OK Darnell?

Good luck, Incredibly Good-Looking Darnell.

HIV in towel
Still terrified. Please Doc! (re-re-re-post)