HIV in towel

Hi Dr.

I have a question. I was with my girlfriend in a motel. There were some towels and I wondered, what if a guest was before us, let's say some hours ago, because the room seemed to be clean, the bed was clean, nothing weird in the floor, organized towels over the bed...a seemingly clean room, for I think someone organized it after any hypothetical guest which let's say was HIV-infected and used one of the towels to dry one of his/her infected fluids, and later, let's say the towel wasn't changed and I used it to dry my penis (i'm circumcided) and my girlfriend to dry her vagina...is there any risk of a possible HIV infection from this dry or remotely wet fluids (blood or semen) in a towel? same risk applies for the bed's sheets and a floor covered entirely with mat?

I know it is a very hypothetical case and is possibly in the case that the cleaner didn't do his/her work well not changing anything of the room, but I want to know because I have been thinking about it lately. We went pretty early in the morning and maybe the cleaning was done and no one was before us, but still, I'm kind of worried.

Thank you very much for your answer

Curious

Hello, Curious,

You are "circumcided?????" OUCHAMAGOUCHA, that sounds painful.

Dude, your fears are totally whacked. HIV doesn't hide out in cleaned hotel rooms waiting to attack the next set of mattress mamboers.

I suggest you spend some time perusing the information in the archives of this forum. It's an excellent source of sound scientific fact and common sense. It appears you could use some of both.

Happy Holidays.

I think you are wrong Doc
cut on the penis