i salute you from Lebanon

ohh bobbie i have been reading your post since 3 months, you are hilarious!!now my friends also are reading your posts and getting some sexual education (some of my male friends never used condoms, i know .. i know)!you are becoming famous here lol just wanted to say that i admire your courage you have been an inspiration to me. if you ever consider going straight just send me an e-mail you sexay italian stallion kisses and hugs PS: Dr. steve must be really lucky to have you

Thanks for your kind comments! Go straight??? Nah . . . I'm having way too much fun the way things are. Regarding Dr. Steve (the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum), as it turns out, I'm the lucky one. He's heaven . . . better yet, heaven on a stick!

Happy Holidays to you and the new Lebanese readers of this forum. Welcome aboard! And remember, sex is always cleaner with a packed wiener, OK?

I had oral sex ... should I be worried?
I am not sure of my PEP