Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Catholic Priest
Dec 26, 2006

Dr. Rob,

You are a great person doing an even greater service to us all. Thanks to you and The Body, (and 3 month test) I am a cured worried well. You and The Body were a great comfort to me as I went through the worry everyone one in this forum has been going through regardless of how "Non existent" our actual risk was. However, please tell me you do not actually beleive that person who stated he was a priest was a actual priest. I know their are certain issues out there. But I think it was pretty clear by the way he spoke that he was not who he stated. Again, thank you for all you do for all of us. Stay well and take care.

Michael

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hey Michael,

Congratulations on joining our X-Files (Ex-Worried Wells).

As for the priest-guy, well, I have no reason to doubt his word. Wouldn't lying about being a priest be some sort of really big sin??? At any rate, I have no choice other than to take people at their word when they write in, even if that word is incredulous or if the writer seems to possess an extra chromosome. I mean look at Dubya, "The Decider." He's like a rock, only dumber. No one would believe he could actually be our president, right? In fact, if he were any dumber, he'd need to be watered twice a week.

So, Priest-Guy really could be a priest. Remember, these guys believe procreation began with the "deboning" of a man, not the boning of a woman!

Be well. Stay well. Happy Holidays.

Dr. Bob

Previous
Safe Sex and HIV
Next
I had oral sex ... should I be worried?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.