Catholic Priest

Dr. Rob,

You are a great person doing an even greater service to us all. Thanks to you and The Body, (and 3 month test) I am a cured worried well. You and The Body were a great comfort to me as I went through the worry everyone one in this forum has been going through regardless of how "Non existent" our actual risk was. However, please tell me you do not actually beleive that person who stated he was a priest was a actual priest. I know their are certain issues out there. But I think it was pretty clear by the way he spoke that he was not who he stated. Again, thank you for all you do for all of us. Stay well and take care.

Michael

Hey Michael,

Congratulations on joining our X-Files (Ex-Worried Wells).

As for the priest-guy, well, I have no reason to doubt his word. Wouldn't lying about being a priest be some sort of really big sin??? At any rate, I have no choice other than to take people at their word when they write in, even if that word is incredulous or if the writer seems to possess an extra chromosome. I mean look at Dubya, "The Decider." He's like a rock, only dumber. No one would believe he could actually be our president, right? In fact, if he were any dumber, he'd need to be watered twice a week.

So, Priest-Guy really could be a priest. Remember, these guys believe procreation began with the "deboning" of a man, not the boning of a woman!

Be well. Stay well. Happy Holidays.

Safe Sex and HIV
I had oral sex ... should I be worried?