For my wedding gift, please answer me... Important as i am going to get married

I do not want to affect other people let alone start a family when i might be at a certain risk.

I had a exposure with a free lance prostitute. The following is what happened,

My nipple is kind of wierd. It's kind of fold hiding the nipple inside (because i am fat) and when i am aroused the nipple would come out, fat problem. And when this happen i rubbed it to check for any cuts and notice that the skin is peeling (i do not know for what reason, no blood) however liquid is there (even before the sucking). There is a slight scene of liquid on the nipple.

Later she sucks and lick it hardly. Till my nipple become very sore, and she did a hand job for me. However i notice something real bad, i saw 2-3 ulcers on her lips and when i checked my nipples (flowing water from the body from skin peeling),

i notice that there is stain of blood from her mouth ! Of course i am terrified, now i am hoping you would be able to give me a answer as to what steps should i take.

Anyway thanks for helping out everyone in this forum, a donation to your foundation is a must for me ! Thanks for helpping out! Thanks!

PS: it did not happen long enough just 1 week ago and therefore i am not able to go for a antibody test. I will level with my wife to be but please let me know what i can do first.

Blood stain from mouth and nipple with skin peel.

The risk of acquiring HIV from the activities you describe is extremely remote. I see no reason for you to be terrified.

As far as things you can do now, nothing is recommended. HIV tests taken prior to three months are not recommended, as they are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. PEP would not be recommended for such a negligible risk (and would have had to be started within 72 hours if it were recommended). The only thing I would recommend is what you've already decided to do level with your fiancée!

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'm sending you my very best good-luck/good-health karma that your three-month definitive HIV test is negative, as I very strongly believe it will indeed be! I also send my heartiest congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

famliy
I finally opened the envelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!