Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

For my wedding gift, please answer me... Important as i am going to get married
Dec 26, 2006

I do not want to affect other people let alone start a family when i might be at a certain risk.

I had a exposure with a free lance prostitute. The following is what happened,

My nipple is kind of wierd. It's kind of fold hiding the nipple inside (because i am fat) and when i am aroused the nipple would come out, fat problem. And when this happen i rubbed it to check for any cuts and notice that the skin is peeling (i do not know for what reason, no blood) however liquid is there (even before the sucking). There is a slight scene of liquid on the nipple.

Later she sucks and lick it hardly. Till my nipple become very sore, and she did a hand job for me. However i notice something real bad, i saw 2-3 ulcers on her lips and when i checked my nipples (flowing water from the body from skin peeling),

i notice that there is stain of blood from her mouth ! Of course i am terrified, now i am hoping you would be able to give me a answer as to what steps should i take.

Anyway thanks for helping out everyone in this forum, a donation to your foundation is a must for me ! Thanks for helpping out! Thanks!

PS: it did not happen long enough just 1 week ago and therefore i am not able to go for a antibody test. I will level with my wife to be but please let me know what i can do first.

Blood stain from mouth and nipple with skin peel.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello,

The risk of acquiring HIV from the activities you describe is extremely remote. I see no reason for you to be terrified.

As far as things you can do now, nothing is recommended. HIV tests taken prior to three months are not recommended, as they are not considered to be definitive or conclusive. PEP would not be recommended for such a negligible risk (and would have had to be started within 72 hours if it were recommended). The only thing I would recommend is what you've already decided to do level with your fiancée!

Thank you for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return, I'm sending you my very best good-luck/good-health karma that your three-month definitive HIV test is negative, as I very strongly believe it will indeed be! I also send my heartiest congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!

Good luck.

Dr. Bob

Previous
famliy
Next
I finally opened the envelope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.