famliy

yes i have a famliy member that has hiv she says now she does not have it anymore because they made a mistake with her she said it was the wrong name now what is the likely hood of that happen and also she is still having some signs that she still is infected with the virus like she keeps having irreagular pap smears and she has gained alot of weight around the mid section of her body i am not trying to be nosiy i just went to help her so can you please give me some examples that would help me to determine if she is clear are if she is still not well thank you

If indeed you are not trying to be "nosiy" and "just 'went' to help," I suggest you have a heart-to-heart talk with your relative. The information is his or hers to share with whomever he or she chooses to share it with, when and if he or she is ready. The best you can do is make sure the relative realizes you are willing to listen and help, no matter what the problem may be.

To you Dr Bob and the others
For my wedding gift, please answer me... Important as i am going to get married