To you Dr Bob and the others

Hi Dr Bob, Earlier this year you helped me out like you can't imagine. I have continued to read your forum as it has increased my knowledge on HIV so much that I now give advice to others and refer them to your site. I wanted to say thanks for being there and wish you, Dr Steve, your brother and the others of the site a very happy holiday season. May God bless all of you and Dr Bob I know you don't know me but I love you like a brother. Donation has been sent and all remember its tax deductible.

Thank you for your very kind comments, holiday wishes and donation, all of which are warmly appreciated.

My wish for you and all our readers is for a healthy holiday season filled with peace and contentment.

Steve and I are in Paris at the moment and it's magical.

Be well, "brother."

Getting Tested
famliy