Merry Christmas, Bobby Bob

Dear Dr Bob,

No q today, my friend. I only want to say Merry Christmas to you and all the readers/contributors of The Forum. You are the most loved and respected person on this planet. If you would run for president, you would win in a 50 state landslide!

I hope your main squeeze, Dr Steve, is well and I hope you have MANY years of good health ahead.

A contribution will be sent in jan. Don't ever leave us, Bobby Bob. We would miss you so much.

Ohio fan

Hi Ohio Fan,

Thanks for your Christmas wishes and donation. Both are warmly appreciated. Dr. Steve and I are in New York City at the moment. Tomorrow we head for Paris. So we will be "leaving" for a week or so, but we both promise to return January 1st for another fun year of "Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Sex, But Were Afraid to Ask."

Happy, Happy, Very Healthy, WOO-HOOing Holidays to One and All!

Worried about WBC count
splinters?!?!?