are the specilist really right, or the risks are much higher than they say?

I have had sex with sex workers for the last 4 years maybe 30 times. I always used a condom but I sometimes get also involved in French kissing. (I would like to stop doing this, but it is impulsive)

Although I dont like it, I always thought that I was 100% safe, but a friend of mine told me that Im totally crazy in doing this, since Im in high risk.

He said that condoms are indeed not 100% safe against HIV and that French kissing is very dangerous.

He also thinks that although some weak-minded specialists say that it is safe, it is not, and this contributes to the spread of AIDS.

He thinks that if someone does sex and kisses sex workers he ends being infected, no matter the sex is always safe.

So, Mr. Francino, Is he right? If I continue to meet sex workers Ill get the HIV, either by kissing or by HIV passing through the condoms?

"Weak-minded specialists?????" Hmmm . . . and your friend's expertise and knowledge comes from where? The Vatican? Fox News? The Journal of Irreproducible Results????

My advice is that you read the wealth of information on this site. It's science-based and factual. What or whom you choose to believe after that is totally up to you. Will it be a quarter of a century of intense scientific research or one whacked-out wing nut with completely unsupported (and unsupportable) "beliefs?" The choice of whose mind is weak is yours to make.

Merry Christmas from Saudi Arabia
HIV 1&2 Testing kit question, Please answer, very confused