Merry Christmas

Dr. Bob,

I hope you remember me, my name is Gia (ex Dr.ladie's man), I still have not gone for hiv testing yet, but I have promised to you and to myself I will, but I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you, Dr.Steve, and your brother during the holiday season. I want to wish you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas, you are a very special person, and I hold you dear to my heart for all the beautiful things you are doing for so many people around the world. I promise to update you soon with my results, so when you come to Montreal we can celebrate!!

Love ya Dr.Bob!

Gia

Hi Gia,

Yes, of course I remember you! Thanks for your kind comments and Holiday wishes. They are warmly appreciated. I'm looking forward to a Gia-WOO-HOO very soon. I can't come to Montreal until we have something to celebrate. So hurry up and get tested! I continue to send my best good-luck/good-health karma and add my wishes for a happy, healthy Holiday season of peace and contentment.

Am I on the right track?
Can I Woohoo?