Am I on the right track?

Great forum. You're cute. Newly out..27. YEA! Question: I always wear a condom and have the other guy were a condom for anal sex. No breaking, put it on always before going in...and lots of lube. If I always do this - which I plan to do forever. And on occ give oral without ejac in my mouth and rim - am at very low risk for HIV?

Thanks and merry, merry

Hi Newbie,

Proper use of a latex condom for anal sex is the most important safer sex technique. Oral sex carries a very small risk for HIV transmission. Only you can decide if this low level of risk is low enough to be acceptable for you. Avoiding spunk in the mouth does further decrease HIV transmission risk. However, I should warn you, even with the best of intentions, sometimes you can be surprised by an unexpected squirt. As for rimming, there are no documented cases of HIV transmission from rimming or getting rimmed; however, other STDs can be passed this way. (Additional information on this topic can be found in the archives.)

Are you on the right track? Yep!

Stay informed. Stay safe. Stay well.

Happy Holidays.

Entering into a mag relationship - any sound advice?
Merry Christmas