How can you be so sure?

Dr. Bob, I write twice about sucking on a girls nipple in a strip club - having a breakdown, swollen glands, weak, chills three weeks out - you said in a earlier post to someone that this is not a way that HIV is transmitted but medical sites say that it is carried in breast milk. The girl I was with had a two year old and it felt like there was some sort of substance ( maybe breast milk ) that came out. I am worried sick over this and can't sleep. This happened 26 days ago. I will donate to forum - please please please answer this time. Thanks.

Dude, if you don't believe me, your only option is to get an HIV test at the three-month mark. (Tests taken prior to three months are not considered to be definitive.) It will undoubtedly be negative and you'll write back all excited saying "Dr. Bob, guess what?!?" And I'll remind you I indeed did indeed already guess what and then I'll try very hard not to say I told you so, OK? Try not to stress out in the meantime, OK? See your doctor if you are feeling sick and while you're there, you might pick up some anti-anxiety pills to help you get through the next two months.

A3G- NOT another STRIP club- worried well
Entering into a mag relationship - any sound advice?