No longer a terrified Pre-Med!

Yes its me Dr. Rob. I am the pre-med student that you rabbled with over being irresponsible. Well I have to say that God really came through for me because my test read "NONREACTIVE"!! Now I am able to move on with my life. I am looking towards the future. I will be doing some research work on HIV/ADIS throughout the rest of my college career, so we may bump heads in the future. Thanks for your advice.

Hello "No Longer Terrified Pre-Med,"

Congratulations and WOO-HOO!

I "rabbled" with you over being irresponsible and now I'm going to rabble you a bit more about your post, all in hopes of eventually making you a better and hopefully more sensitive, empathetic and aware physician. You state, "Well, I have to say that God really came through for me . . . ." That statement is incredibly callous, considering you're writing to someone who is HIV infected. By implication, are we to assume God did not come through for me or the other 40,000,000 HIV-positive folks worldwide???? I fully realize no offense was intended, but as a future physician, you're going to have to be more cognizant of the possible unintended consequences of your words.

Circumcised Italians!?!?!
A3G- NOT another STRIP club- worried well