Dec 23, 2006
If a cure or vaccine was found for HIV/AIDS, would this site be gone and would all of you have to find a new area of work?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, probably not. There most likely there would still be lame dodo birds like you submitting lame questions like these.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.