Dec 23, 2006
If a cure or vaccine was found for HIV/AIDS, would this site be gone and would all of you have to find a new area of work?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
No, probably not. There most likely there would still be lame dodo birds like you submitting lame questions like these.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Cause An Abnormal Pap Smear?
- What To Expect From First Herpes Outbreak?
- What To Do If You Think You Have Herpes?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Syphilis In The First Stages?
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Difference Between The Two Herpes Viruses?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.