Really Worried and in need of good luck karma!

Dear doc,

Doc, i would first like to thank you for the insightful information and help that you have given to all of us, who really needs it. Im 27 and 6 months back I had protected sex with a CSW, I used a condom during the intercourse. I also did the fingering act; I touched her clitoris with my finger for around 3 minutes. I didnt inserted my finger completely just stroked it The next morning when I wake up I was shocked to find there was a very small peeling of skin jus below my nails, and ever since I was scared shitless that I had it... I couldnt believe Ive put myself to such a high level of risk unknowingly. I am convinced I am doomed! Please help me Doc, am i infected. Im following your forum for quite sometime now and I really believe you are a very wonderful caring person who is doing a great job in helping the needy. Im getting myself tested tomorrow and Doc, its your site which has given me the courage to test. Please send me your good luck karma as I've heard it never fails! I am praying that I will be able to "whoo hooo" I've learned my lessons. I will donate undoubtedly, Donation is on the way!

I wish you many years of happiness, God Bless You

Thank you,

NP

Hello NP,

Your HIV worries are completely unwarranted. You have not placed yourself at "a high level of risk." You may be convinced you are "doomed." I certainly am not. I'm willing to bet your HIV test will be negative. Sure, I'll send my good-luck karma, but, in reality, I doubt you'll need it! If you've really been "following this forum for quite some time now," I'm amazed you have become so irrationally panicked by such a negligible risk. Maybe you need to reread the archives. You should find the testimonials there reassuring, not anxiety provoking!!

Thanks for your donation.

Be well. Stay well.

Hiv+
Hey Doc rob!!!