scared

hi doc i really need your help please i am going crazy i cant take it no more i really need your respone here i meet this girl in herpes chat room we have been talking for a while so we decided to meet each other and to test for hiv and hep a b and c we both tested negative but doc i am still scared maybe she had it and it did int show she only gave me a blow job and we kissed doc i know maybe my question is stupid but please try to respone i promise i will donate and even if u dont respone i will still donate thank u.and i hope u will respone.

The herpes chat room??? Hmmm . . . I wouldn't think that room would be as popular as, say, "Bodalicious Boobs" chat room or "Donkey Dick" chat room, but OK . . . .

Insertive oral sex, even if your partner was HIV positive, carries an extremely low risk for HIV transmission. The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from unprotected insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated risk would be much lower, as your partner tested negative. The chance that she might still be in her window period is remote at best. Consequently, I feel your worry is completely unwarranted. If you remain concerned, get a single HIV test at the three-month mark. It will undoubtedly be negative. But it may be the most efficient and effective way for you to permanently calm your fears. I'd also recommend you read the archives of this forum. The testimonials there should provide you with reassurance.

Thanks for your donation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Happy Holidays.

another useless quiestion
Desperately want to make right right decision for my son...