another useless quiestion
Dec 20, 2006
hi doctor, just wondering... how many questions do you receive each day??? in the limits of what its possible, could you tell how many mails contain questions refering to a real posibility of infection and how many contain questions that should have been answered during sexual education in school??
Thank you. I hope you are well!!!!
Response from Dr. Frascino
How many questions do I receive each day? Hmmm . . . oh Lordy! How high can you count??? Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds. How many of those questions should have been addressed in a science-based sex education class in school??? Oh Lordy! Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds. Just take a read through the first gazillion or so posts in the archives and you'll see for yourself!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Testicular Pain An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Fatigue After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Jock Itch After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.