PMMA

Dr. Bob,

I saw your thread involving the men with the enormous members. As a male more on the average size, I have contemplated girth enhancement. I am HIV+ and have had PMMA filler injjected in my face and buttocks for lipoatrophy by a very good Dr. in Rio. I saw there is another doctor in Rio who is advertising injecting PMMA in the penis for girth enhancement. My questions are: can this in theory work, and how dangerous would such a process be? My body has not had any negative side effects from the PMMA in my face and back side so far after 6 months. Thanks.

BT

Hey BT,

PMMA injection for penile girth enlargement????? Sorry, BT, I'm Italian. I don't know nothin' 'bout injecting stuff to chubby-up Mr. Happy. However, my impression is that it's probably not a good idea for a variety of reasons.

first time
another useless quiestion