first time

hey bob! your doing an awsome job....I just wanted to say i was infected with Hiv 4 years ago. My first time ever having sex. At that time i was only a little 17 year old boy. I am gonna have to face this virus for half of my life. I just wanted to warn people who are having unprotected sex that its not worth it...

Thanks for taking the time to write and remind folks that HIV is not a distant threat, but rather a clear and present danger. And yes, it can happen with only one exposure. I agree unprotected sex is not worth the risk, especially when the alternative is something as simple as a thin piece of latex.

Continue to speak out and tell your story. You are saving lives.

I'm here whenever you need me. Let's get through this together, OK?

Happy Holidays. Be well.

Don't let me chicken out!!
PMMA