swollen lymph nodes
Apr 8, 2001
hello. if you have swollen lymph nodes do they hurt? and if the ones in your neck are swollen do all of them have to be swollen like the ones in you armpits too? also could just one side of your neck's lymph nodes be swollen?
Response from Mr. Kull
Your question is not exactly relevant to the issues of prevention and transmission discussed in this forum. If you have any concerns about symptoms, including swollen lymph nodes, try talking with your doctor. Even if someone did answer your question online, you probably wouldn't get the expertise and assurance you can only get from a doctor, IN PERSON.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Blisters After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.