DON'T EVEN BOTHER!!!
Dec 19, 2006
dear wonderful doc,
please don't even let those who misconstrue your generous, enlightening, self-less service bother you!!! your website with its light-hearted and human approach to the dizzying questions of potential hiv infection is the only thing holding me together as i wait my 3 month window for a test (thai-transex worker, possible fluid on finger, question nov. 20th). so go ahed, wrap your intellegent scientific answers in human verbage, light humor, and even flirtation if you desire. with all the time you donate, you desrve it.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Thanks for your support! I do not let misanthropes, cynics or curmudgeons bother me in the least. Often I feel sorry for their misery, although I will take them to task if they are being too self-centered, irascible or cantankerous, just to give them a reality wakeup call.
As for most of my responses:
1. "Intelligent scientific answers" I certainly hope so!
2. "Light humor" only "light?" How about twisted and lol?
3. "Flirtation"??? Hmmm . . . nah, not me. Perhaps you were thinking of that other Internet sex guy. What was his name again? Oh yea, (former) Congressman Mark (Loser) Foley.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Aids Patient With High Bilirubin Count
- Are Lymph Node Swelling Ringing Ears Vision Change Signs Of Hiv?
- Can Pneumonia Be Acute Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.