Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

DON'T EVEN BOTHER!!!
Dec 19, 2006

dear wonderful doc,

please don't even let those who misconstrue your generous, enlightening, self-less service bother you!!! your website with its light-hearted and human approach to the dizzying questions of potential hiv infection is the only thing holding me together as i wait my 3 month window for a test (thai-transex worker, possible fluid on finger, question nov. 20th). so go ahed, wrap your intellegent scientific answers in human verbage, light humor, and even flirtation if you desire. with all the time you donate, you desrve it.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hi,

Thanks for your support! I do not let misanthropes, cynics or curmudgeons bother me in the least. Often I feel sorry for their misery, although I will take them to task if they are being too self-centered, irascible or cantankerous, just to give them a reality wakeup call.

As for most of my responses:

1. "Intelligent scientific answers" I certainly hope so!

2. "Light humor" only "light?" How about twisted and lol?

3. "Flirtation"??? Hmmm . . . nah, not me. Perhaps you were thinking of that other Internet sex guy. What was his name again? Oh yea, (former) Congressman Mark (Loser) Foley.

Happy Thankschristkwanzaakah!

Dr. Bob

Previous
ear massage
Next
GENE THERAPY

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.